4 bedroom detached house for saleGospel End Street, SEDGLEY
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached Family Residence
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen plus Utility Room
- Family Bathroom plus Ensuite Shower Room
- Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking plus Garage
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Must Be Seen to be Appreciated - Call SKITTS ESTATE AGENTS Sedgley Branch for your Viewing
An imposing, distinctive and impressive family home situated in a popular residential area within walking distance to Sedgley centre and a range of amenities. This extremely well presented substantial property provides excellent family accommodation briefly comprising: two reception rooms, kitchen plus utility, downstairs cloaks, four bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is off road parking to the front, garage and a private garden to the rear.
The property benefits from central heating, uPVC double glazing and interior viewings are highly recommended.
8' 2'' x 7' 3'' (2.49m x 2.21m)
With a loft hatch, double glazed window and central heating radiator.
8' 10'' x 8' 3'' (2.69m x 2.51m)
Having a 'White' suite comprising: a corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC, ceramic wall tiling, shower cubicle with shower fitting, central heating radiator, double glazed window and flush ceiling spot lights.
Enclosed and private from neighbouring properties, a patio with steps to a neat lawn area, flowers and flowering shrubs and gated side access.
16' 3'' x 8' 0'' (4.95m x 2.44m)
Having 'Up and Over' door, car pit, single glazed window, cold water tap, light and power points.
16' 1'' x 8' 3'' (4.90m x 2.51m)
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink top with fitted base units and decorative laminate rolled edge worktops, built in oven with 4 ring electric hob and cooker hood, range of fitted wall cupboards with concealed lighting, ceramic wall tiles, central heating radiator, double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and pantry.
By way of driveway past lawn fore garden.
Double glazed front door, under stairs cupboard, central heating radiator and stairs off;
15' 0'' x 12' 1'' (4.57m x 3.68m)
With a double glazed bay window, central heating radiator, coal effect gas fire with marble type surround, hearth and feature fireplace.
12' 3'' x 12' 1'' (3.73m x 3.68m)
With a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, central heating radiator, pebble effect electric fire and two wall light points.
Fitted work top, wall cupboards, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator, double glazed window and double glazed door to rear garden.
W/C off; with low flush w/c, wall mounted wash hand basin and a double glazed window.
16' 0'' x 12' 0'' (4.87m x 3.65m)
With a double glazed bay window providing stunning views and central heating radiator.
15' 7'' x 11' 2'' (4.75m x 3.40m)
With two double glazed windows and central heating radiator.
Ensuite Shower Room
Shower cubicle with shower fitting, low flush w/c, wall mounted wash hand basin, ceramic wall tiling, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
12' 1'' x 10' 3'' (3.68m x 3.12m)
With a range of fitted wardrobes and a dressing unit with drawers, double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7053350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Sedgley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.