2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAsh Grove, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO22 9JH
- Older Style Semi-Detached House
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting/Dining Room
- Two Double Bedrooms, Bathroom/w.c.
- Gas Heating, Double Glazing
- Over 40' long Rear Garden
- No Forward Chain, Sole Agents
AN OLDER STYLE TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE with the benefit of gas heating by radiators and double glazing together with a rear garden measuring 44' in length.
The property is situated on the northern outskirts of Bognor Regis with local shopping facilities available at Durlston Drive with medical centre. There are also the out of town superstores conveniently available along the Shripney Road whilst Bognor Regis itself offers further shopping facilities, railway station and sea front with promenade.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 395716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.