2 bedroom apartment for salePevensey Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea
- Two Bedroom Period Apartment
- Highly Sought After Location
- Impressive Views Towards the English Channel
- Spacious Living Room
- Flexible Accommodation
- Well Presented Building
- First Floor
- Close to Burton St Leonards with its Picturesque Gardens
- Gas Boiler with Radiators
- No Onward Chain
Wyatt Hughes are delighted to bring the market a most impressive two-bedroom apartment, enjoying stunning views over Burton St Leonards towards the English Channel. Located on the rarely listed and attractive, tree-lined upper section of Pevensey Road, this exceptional property boasts a spacious living room, two double bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom/w/c, and gas central heating with radiators throughout. Ideally located, you are within easy reach of St Leonards Gardens, the amenities and sea-front of St Leonards, and two mainline railway stations with direct links to London. To be offered with no onward chain and vacant possession, viewing is highly recommended. Please contact Wyatt Hughes for further information.
Communal Entrance - Entryphone system.
Private Front Door -
Entrance Hall - Entryphone.
Living Room - Impressive room with picture rail, feature fire place, radiator, bay window with attractive outlook to front.
Kitchen - Range of working surfaces with cupboards and drawers, integrated gas hob, integrated electric oven, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over, double aspect with outlook to front and side.
Master Bedroom - Delightful room benefiting from outstanding bay window views over Burton St Leonards towards the English Channel. Feature fireplace. Would also work well as a living room.
Bedroom Two - Spacious double room, radiator, outstanding views to the rear.
Bathroom/W/C - suite comprising bath with shower over shower screen, low level w/c, pedestal washhand basin, radiator, frosted window to side.
N.B - TBC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47752050.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26881390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wyatt Hughes, St Leonards-on-Sea - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.