3 bedroom detached house for salePortman Road, Pimperne, Blandford Forum, Dorset, DT11 8UJ
- A detached 3-4 bedroom property offering extremely versatile and spacious accommodation.
- Ideally located for the villages amenities and Primary School.
- Large entrance lobby.
- Spacious living room.
- Separate dining room/bedroom 4 with French doors to a conservatory
- Generous kitchen/breakfast room and separate utility room.
- Study with French doors to the garden.
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room and two further double bedrooms.
- Family bathroom with spa bath and shower.
- Landscaped gardens with countryside views, off-road parking and a garage.
This extremely versatile and spacious property is located within this popular village close to Blandford Forum. Ideally located for the village's amenities and Primary School, this family home has mainly rendered elevations, part tile hung with a tiled roof. The accommodation is deceptively spacious with well-proportioned rooms which would suit a family or the retired who like to entertain family and friends.
The Sitting Room with its open fireplace and views over the garden is complimented by a large Kitchen/Breakfast Room where the family can congregate. With fitted appliances, fridges and a wine chiller the family are well provided for. Part of the ground floor has recently been fitted with large ceramic tiles which give a contemporary feel to the accommodation.
On the first floor the Master Bedroom has an Ensuite Shower Room whilst the other two Bedrooms are served by a large Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and shower cubicle.
There are pleasant views to the rear across the road to a small farm and open fields.
To the front is a paved driveway with ample parking and a detached garage. Steps leading to the front entrance are flanked by an easily maintained garden area with circular stone terrace, bamboo and other shrubs. There is a useful cold water tap. To the rear is a generous paved terrace along with an additional circular stone terrace and a lawned area. The rear boundary is walled with views to open fields.
Pimperne is a popular residential village with easy access to Blandford Forum (3 miles approx.) via the A354. There are two Public Houses and a Village Shop.
Located on a bus route there is access to the Cathedral city of Salisbury (30 miles approx.) with a range of facilities and a mainline station. Blandford Forum is an attractive Georgian Market town with a range of shopping, commercial and sporting facilities. There are bus routes from Blandford providing access to the larger towns of Poole (15 miles approx.) and Bournemouth (20 miles approx.) with further facilities and main line stations.
There is an excellent range of education locally at Pimperne Primary School, The Blandford School and Clayesmore.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47756127.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA170072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Blandford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.