5 bedroom detached villa for sale75 Gladstone's Gait, Bonnyrigg, EH19 3GA
- Extra-large 5-bedroomed detached villa
- Attractive landscaped garden and double garage
- Sitting room, dining room, family room and fully fitted kitchen
- 5 bedrooms (2 E/S) and bathroom/shower
- Utility room and handy downstairs toilet
- GCH, double glazing and floored loft
- Popular commuter base close to rail station
- EPC C
Agents 0131 229 3399 or 07595 820611
This most impressive detached family villa enjoys a fine open outlook to rear, peaceful setting and sunny aspect. Built by Walker Homes (Grange Estates) in 2008, The Ness is a particularly well-designed home with a versatile layout (176 sqm) able to adapt to meet the ever changing needs of modern family life. There is a large box/bay-windowed sitting room, separate dining room plus a great family room affording direct access to the rear garden. The well fitted kitchen with integrated appliances is adjacent to the utility room. Upstairs are 5 double bedrooms (two enjoying the luxury of an en suite) and a family bathroom (which incorporates a wide shower cabinet for added convenience). Generous storage space is provided by means of the integral double garage, in-built wardrobes and floored loft space. Gas central heating is complemented by double glazing. Its attractive rear garden is fully enclosed and boasts ornamental trees, shrubs, sun terrace, shed and superior summerhouse. Fitted carpets, blinds, hob, cooker hood, oven, dishwasher and the integrated fridge and freezer are included in the sale price. The property is valued at £390,000 and lies in Council Tax band G. To view telephone Agents 0131 561 5919 (or 07595 820611 out with office hours). Number 75 enjoys a prime setting beside comparable quality homes.
This well reputed estate is very close to Bonnyrigg Primary School, open countryside, large Tesco supermarket and the main shopping area. It is less than 2 miles from Dalkeith and near a variety of recreational country pursuits and several golf courses. Immediately beside Dalkeith, Bonnyrigg is a popular choice for many Edinburgh commuters being only 2 miles from the City By-pass and Shawfair Park-and-Ride. Excellent bus services operate and whilst the new railway station at Eskbank (Borders line) is a short walk away. Major shopping is available at nearby Straiton and Fort Kinnaird retail parks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47756145.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 79787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.