5 bedroom detached house for saleEastgate, Scotton, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
- Situated in a quiet village location and on a large plot with southerly views
- Hall, cloakroom, snug, open plan kitchen breakfast/dining room
- Sitting room, utility room, 5 bedrooms (master with en-suite), bathroom
- Double garage, ample parking, formal lawned gardens with fruit trees
Blackthorns is a traditionally built large family residence positioned on a good sized plot and benefits from many quality features including double glazing, a vaulted garden room, Cathedral height ceilings to the entrance hall and spacious living accommodation.
Briefly, the accommodation itself comprises an entrance hall, snug, sitting room, WC/cloakroom, large open plan kitchen breakfast/dining room, garden room and utility room/WC on the ground floor, whilst on the first floor there is a landing, family bathroom, master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe and 2 further double bedrooms. On the second floor there are 2 further double bedrooms.
Outside, there is a driveway to the front providing parking for several vehicles, and leading in turn to a detached double garage. There are formal gardens to both sides and to the rear of the property.
We have no hesitation in strongly recommending an internal inspection to appreciate the size and quality of the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47756319.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIN170019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.