2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleHollytree Mews, New Road, Guisborough
- Purpose Built Retirement Bungalow Tucked Away in a Quiet Corner of Central Guisborough
- Living Room and Breakfast Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Electric Heaters and Double Glazing
- Must be Aged Over 60 to Qualify to Purchase Tucked away in this quiet corner of central Guisborough is this splendid PURPOSE BUILT RETIREMENT BUNGALOW. To qualify for purchase, prospective buyers
Purpose Built Retirement Bungalow Tucked Away in a Quiet Corner of Central Guisborough
Living Room and Breakfast Kitchen
Two Bedrooms and Bathroom
Electric Heaters and Double Glazing
Must be Aged Over 60 to Qualify to Purchase
Tucked away in this quiet corner of central Guisborough is this splendid PURPOSE BUILT RETIREMENT BUNGALOW. To qualify for purchase, prospective buyers must be aged 60 or over, but for a retired single person or couple this is a RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A PURPOSE BUILT AND CENTRALLY SITUATED RETIREMENT PROPERTY. Historic Westgate with its range of shopping facilities and amenities lies literally on the doorstep and Guisborough is well placed for access to the coast, the North Yorkshire Moors National Park and the industrial centres of Teesside. Properties such as this are few and far between in Guisborough and RARELY AVAILABLE on the open market - early inspection advised.
Recessed Entrance Canopy
With useful INTEGRAL STORE.
With partly glazed entrance door, electric night storage heater, coved ceiling, access to the loft space and colonial style doors to the various rooms.
3.81m (12'6) x 4.11m (13'6). Pleasantly situated to the rear of the bungalow having patio style doors enjoying an attractive aspect. Wall mounted electric night storage heater, coved ceiling and T.V. point.
3.71m (12'2) x 2.79m (9'2). With range of light oak faced wall and floor units incorporating a single drainer stainless steel sink with window above enjoying an attractive aspect. Electric heater, part tiling to the walls and plumbing for an automatic washing machine.
3.5m (11'6) x 2.99m (9'10). With built-in double wardrobe and electric heater.
2.74m (9') x 2.08m (6'10). With electric heater.
Fully tiled with pink coloured suite comprising panel bath with electric shower over, pedestal hand basin and low flush W.C.. Wall mounted heater and useful shelved linen cupboard. Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Immediately to the rear of the bungalow there is a small flagged area.
All fitted carpets and blinds are to be included in the sale.
A monthly service charge of £185.00 is payable to Guardian Management Services who manage Hollytree Mews.
When a purchaser ultimately sells this property, they will, as vendor, have to pay to Guardian Management Services 1% of the purchase price multiplied by the number of years of ownership, as a contribution to the estate's sinking fund.
Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council.
Council Tax Assessment
We are advised that the property is in Band B.
These sales particulars are based upon an inspection carried out on the 5th of April 2017.
Hollytree Mews is located off New Road which in turn runs between Westgate and Rectory Lane.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47758623.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OFFICRD5P125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Darnton Estate Agents, Guisborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.