2 bedroom terraced house for saleCroft Road, Chorley, Lancashire, PR6
Offers in Excess of
- Spacious garden fronted mid terrace
- Ideal first time home or investment
- Two bedrooms, master with an en suite bathroom
- Dining kitchen with utility room
- Enclosed rear courtyard with decked area
- No chain delay
Spacious garden fronted mid terrace home located in a sought after residential area and is within a short walking distance of Chorley Town Centre, internally, the property briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen and utility. To the first floor there are two bedrooms, master bedroom with an en suite bathroom and a shower room. Further highlights include gas central heating and double glazing, whilst externally there is an enclosed courtyard to the rear. Available with the benefit of no onward chain.
The property is within commuting distance of all major northwest towns and cities via local motorways (M6 & M61) benefiting from good local schools / nurseries and local amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47762658.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHO170102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.