2 bedroom flat for saleMeadow Hill, 'St Davids Gardens', Church Village, Pontypridd, CF38 1RX
**A MODERN & WELL EQUIPPED TOP FLOOR FLAT LOCATED ON THE POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER ST. DAVIDS GARDENS DEVELOPMENT IN CHURCH VILLAGE**
**OFFERING ALLOCATED OFF ROAD PARKING & BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED COMMUNAL GARDENS** **A MUST SEE**
Dylan Davies are pleased to offer for sale this top floor 2 bedroom flat in Church Village. Internally the accommodation comprises of a large hallway, modern fitted kitchen with gas hob & electric oven, a spacious lounge dining room, two bedrooms and bathroom with mains powered shower over the bath.
Further benefits include communal gardens, allocated off road parking for two cars, security entrance system, combi-gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
**EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED**
* HALLWAY: 4.7m x 1.09m (15' 5" x 3' 7")
* LOUNGE & DINING ROOM: 3.61m x 4.52m (11' 10" x 14' 10")
* MODERN KITCHEN: 2.97m x 1.85m (9' 9" x 6' 1")
* BEDROOM ONE: 3.1m x 3.28m (10' 2" x 10' 9")
* BEDROOM TWO: 2.13m (max) x 3.07m (7' x 10' 1")
* BATHROOM: 1.83m x 1.85m (6' x 6' 1")
* ALLOCATED PARKING x 2
* REAR GARDEN (communal)
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is years. Annual maintenance fees are approximately £1,250.00.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dylan Davies Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.