4 bedroom terraced house for salePalliser Road, Barons Court, London
- Private Patio Garden: Beautifully Maintained Large Communal Garden
- Off street parking: Very Good Decorative Order Throughout
- Arranged Over 4 Floors: 4 Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: Wine Cellar
- Sought After Location Close To Barons Court And The Queens Club
A stunning house extending to circa 2,098 sq ft (including the loft and storage) arranged over three floors with a lovely wide and light hallway on the ground floor & adjacent dining room leading through to the kitchen & breakfast room opening and on to a private patio garden area with direct access to the beautiful, well maintained communal gardens for the exclusive use of the residents. Also the ground floor provides a cloakroom and an under stair cupboard along with a 1,000 bottle wine cellar. On the first floor is the extremely bright & attractive drawing room overlooking the garden & a double bedroom with an en suite bathroom. On the top floor are three further double bedrooms & a second bathroom along with a utility cupboard. The house has a large attic space with Velux windows.
Extending to circa 2098 sq ft approx with private off street parking & the most wonderful views over magnificent communal gardens surrounded by the charming houses that form the Barons Court Estate. It is conveniently located between the famous Queens Tennis Club & Barons Court tube station (on the Piccadilly & District lines) & has a good range of local shops.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47771631.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUN170048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Fulham - Munster Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.