3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt James's Road, Dudley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- No Upward Chain
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Rear Family Garden
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Within Proximity To Local Amenities And Transport Links
**No Upward Chain**Traditional semi detached property, beautifully presented throughout offering three good sized bedrooms, an extremely spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, family bathroom, and a spacious rear garden.
**No Upward Chain** Traditional semi detached property, beautifully presented throughout offering three good sized bedrooms, an extremely spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, family bathroom and a spacious rear garden.
This property is an ideal family home, finished to a high standard and within half a mile of Dudley Town Centre benefiting from its local amenities and transport links.
To book your private viewing please call Shipways on 01384 238779
Front Of The Property
Lawn to the front of the property with path leading to the property entrance
Front door leading to the entrance hall with laminate flooring, and central heating radiator
Lounge 27' 9" into bay x 11' 6" into recess ( 8.46m into bay x 3.51m into recess )
Spacious through lounge with central archway, front facing double glazed bay window, two central heating radiators, fire place with gas fire, lights to wall and French doors leading to the rear of the property
Kitchen 6' 4" x 10' 3" ( 1.93m x 3.12m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating sink and drainer with mixer tap, laminate flooring, door to pantry, rear facing double glazed window and side facing door leading to the rear of the property
First floor landing accessed via the entrance hall with side facing double glazed window
Bedroom One 14' 8" into recess x 10' 4" ( 4.47m into recess x 3.15m )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 12' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.73m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.41m )
Bedroom with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Family bathroom with hand wash basin, w.c, bath with overhead shower attachment and glass screen, central heating boiler and radiator with rear facing double glazed window
Rear Of The Property
Spacious rear garden with patio leading to the split level lawn and shed
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47771646.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.