5 bedroom detached house for saleChildwall Abbey Road, Childwall, Liverpool, L16
- An Imposing Detached Residence
- Leafy & Established Location
- Enjoying An Elevated Position
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Substantially Extended & Improved
- Bespoke Entrance Porch
- Reception Hall
- Cloakroom & WC
- Energy Rating D
- Charming Lounge
Sutton Kersh have been appointed to offer for sale this charming detached residence situated within this established and leafy South Liverpool suburb. The property enjoys an elevated position looking towards woodland and is presented to an exceptional standard. The property has been substantially extended & improved throughout and the accommodation briefly comprises, a bespoke entrance porch leading into a reception hall with WC off, charming and bright lounge with an Inglenook fireplace, a sitting room and a substantial and exceptionally well presented family dining kitchen providing ergonomic living and social space. There is also a versatile leisure and games room which completes the ground floor accommodation. To the first floor there is a landing connecting to a master bedroom suite which is impressive and offers a sleeping area, walk-in wardrobe, dressing room and en-suite facility. There are four further bedrooms all of which are bright and spacious, several enjoy fitted furniture as well as a modern and stylish family bathroom and WC. Externally the gardens are established, mature and well presented with serving areas of decking, connecting walkways as well as a well proportioned driveway and detached garage providing secure parking. A viewing is strongly recommended on this property in order to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47772054.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART160061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.