3 bedroom town house for salePuffin Way, Reading, RG2
- Three bedrooms, master with en-suite shower
- Sitting room with door to garden
- Well-fitted kitchen-breakfast room with appliances
- First floor family room; EPC rating: C
- Family bathroom and separate WC
- Low maintenance garden
This delightful well-presented three storey home is situated on the ever popular Kennet Island development by Berkeley Homes. Located close to the central piazza with its water feature and café, convenience store, gym and bus stop for the dedicated bus service to the town centre. Providing flexible and adaptable accommodation with a ground and first floor reception room alongside a kitchen-breakfast room and three bedrooms, the property further benefits from no onward chain.The location is ideal for the town centre with its mainline station and Oracle shopping centre and M4 access and Green Park are within 1.5 miles.
Dining Room 4.29m (14'1) x 3.71m (12'2)
Kitchen 4.67m (15'4) x 2.9m (9'6)
Sitting Room 5.23m (17'2) x 4.27m (14')
Bedroom One 4.29m (14'1) x 2.74m (9')
Bedroom Two 4.27m (14') x 3.84m (12'7)
Bedroom Three 4.27m (14') x 2.74m (9')
Enjoying a southerly aspect this low maintenance garden has shrub beds, useful storage shed and rear pedestrian access.
An allocated space with permit for the visitor spaces that are adjacent to the property.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: E
Estate service charge: £255.68 payable half yearly
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47772876.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 78705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.