6 bedroom detached house for saleHook Hill, Sanderstead, South Croydon, CR2
- Offered to the market with no onward chain
- Versatile detached family residence
- Six bedrooms
- Reception room with vaulted ceilings
- Full length french doors offering a pleasant outlook
- Rear reception room with double doors to the back garden
- Large fully integrated kitchen diner
- Two bathrooms, one en suite shower and downstairs WC
- Mezzanine overlooking the main reception
- Walking distance of three train stations
An architecturally designed property offering versatile family accommodation, constructed in 2007, one of only two properties built to this design. The accommodation currently comprises, to the ground floor, two reception rooms, kitchen diner, utility, four bedrooms, shower room, bathroom, utility area and a generous sized entrance lobby. To the first floor, there are two bedrooms (with restricted head height) and a family bathroom. The property offers not only a rear garden, but also a large front garden, with a detached double garage and ample off street parking. Undoubtedly, a feature of this property is how it can be adapted to meet the needs of the viewer, for example, the property could also work as a four bedroom, four reception home
Hook Hill is situated ideally offering something for all types of buyer. For the commuter, there are three train stations within a mile; Sanderstead, Purley Oaks and Riddlesdown. Young families are attracted to the Sanderstead area due to the quality of schooling, namely the Ofsted rated outstanding Ridgeway Primary School, as well as a further selection of state and public sector schooling within the vicinity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47775093.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDS160105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.