4 bedroom bungalow for saleWoodland Close, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- Magical home with hidden mysteries
- 4/5 bedroom detached chalet bungalow with flexible living
- Double garage and multiple off road parking
- Secluded and private location
- Located in beautiful grounds
- EPC energy rating D (68)
You will simply be amazed by the hidden secrets that this property has behind its closed doors. Some of which I shall share with you, some of which I shall not!
Built in the early 2000’s this five bedroom chalet bungalow has a lot more to offer than initially meets the eye. Not only will you be overwhelmed by the parking to the front, for eight cars, but you will also be taken back by the addition of a detached double garage.
As soon as you walk through the front door you will see what I mean by the amazing space that this home has to offer. Not only is it extremely versatile, some of the rooms are simply enormous. With the option of downstairs bedrooms, this property's accommodation could work for a number of different family needs.
Our current owners have spent many happy years here but now feel that the time has come to move back to the mainland to be closer to their family and enjoy the company of their grandchildren as they grow.
Make sure that when you come to view this property you ask a Pittis representative to show you the magic and mysteries that this property has to offer. You will simply be blown away by what we put before your eyes.
What the Owner says:
Having lived here for many years we can truly say that we will be sad to leave. The location is simply serene and the neighbours are sublime but the time has come for us to reunite with our family back on the mainland, where we can enjoy spending time with our grandchildren.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'8 x 15'5 (4.78m x 4.70m)
- Conservatory: 12'10 x 12'6 (3.91m x 3.81m)
- Kitchen: 12'3 x 10'5 (3.74m x 3.18m)
- Dining Room: 13'8 x 11'2 (4.17m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 1: 19'9 x 8'10 up to fitted wardrobes (6.02m x 2.69m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 11'5 (3.63m x 3.48m)
- Study/Bedroom 5: 11'5 x 10'11 (3.48m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 3: 19'1 x 13'5 (5.82m x 4.09m)
- Bedroom 4: 18'3 x 13'3 (5.57m x 4.04m)
- Off Road Parking
- Double Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47778357.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.