2 bedroom house for saleSturton Road, Bole, Retford
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom Detached House with Land
- Great Potential for a Variety of Useage (STP)
- Commercial Use and Further potential
- Land Area just over 4 1/2 Acres (approx)
- Currently Trading as Garden Centre
- House has Planning to Extend
- Potential for Expanded Business Use (STP)
- Potential for Further Commercial Use (STP)
- Would suit a Range of Commercial Useage
- EPC Rating TBC - Council Tax Band D - No Onward Chain
An extremely rare opportunity to purchase a 4 1/2 acre (or thereabouts) plot with commercial & Business concent together with a 2 Bedroom detached house in need of some renovation but with full planning to extend. (Footings already in place). This Property and land has potential for a range of uses (STP) and interested parties are advised to contact the agent for further details.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47798481.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7679095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Jacob Ltd, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.