5 bedroom detached house for saleTwickenham, Middlesex
- Beautiful detached house in sought after road
- Landscaped south facing garden
- 5 good sized double bedrooms
- Secure electric driveway gates
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Potential to extend (STPP)
- Cul-de-sac location
- Villeroy & Boch ensuite with underfloor heating
- Chain free
Impressive 5 bed detached family home with a beautiful south-facing rear garden. Stunning living room, superb kitchen/diner with utility room, internal garage. On the first floor are five bedrooms bedrooms, with the master bed benefitting from a beautiful en-suite with family bathroom. Further potential to extend (STPP). This property must be seen to be truly appreciated.
The property itself comprises of a stunning 27ft living room with a beautiful open fireplace. The lounge leads onto a wonderful conservatory with doors leading directly out to the rear garden, which is beautifully landscaped and furthermore benefits from a Southerly aspect, -perfect for entertaining and relaxing in the evenings and weekends. The ground floor also houses the superb kitchen/diner with utility room and also has access to the garden and to the garage. On the first floor are five double bedrooms, all immaculately presented and benefit mostly from fitted wardrobes and storage.
The master bedroom has a stunning en-suite bathroom with a free-standing roll-top bath and separate shower. There is also an excellent family bathroom.
Further benefits include full double glazing throughout, no chain and further potential to extend (STPP).
This property must be seen to be truly appreciated. Call the team to register your details and secure your appointment. We look forward to hearing from you!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47808543.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100617000919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Twickenham - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.