3 bedroom maisonette for saleWestern Road, Bexhill On Sea, TN40
- Spacious Split Level Maisonette
- THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- Spacious Lounge-diner with bay
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Own Private Entrance Door
- Spacious Inner landing & Hall
- Repainted Modern Fitted Kitchen
- 1st Floor Modern Bathroom
- Modern Shower Rm (2nd Floor)
- Neural Decoration & Carpets
Property Café are delighted to offer for sale this spacious three bedroom split level maisonette. The apartment benefits from its own private street door entrance that leads into an inner lobby & inner hall with carpeted stairs rising to the first floor split level landing providing access to; A large kitchen with ample storage & working space, to the rear of the kitchen there is a modern tiled bathroom with a modern white suite with corner bath. Leading off the 1st floor landing you will also find a double bedroom & large south facing lounge/diner with ample space to relax & entertain. On the second floor there are two additional bedrooms & as the floor plan indicated both having access to a modern shower room. The apartment is presented in good decorative condition throughout & is both central heated & double glazed. To arrange a viewing please call our lettings team on 01424 224488. *PLEASE NOTE THE PHOTOGRAPHS WERE TAKEN IN MARCH 2016 PRIOR TO A TENANCY AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE*
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47814246.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5423947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.