2 bedroom apartment for saleEgremont Place, Hastings, TN34
Offers in Region of
- Purpose Built Maisonette
- Spacious Split Level Apartment
- Two Doubled Bedrooms
- Bright & Spacious Lounge-Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Heating & D.Glazed
- Modern First Floor Bathroom
- Additional Secure Storage Shed
- Secure Communal Entrance
- Own Private Front Door
Property Café is delighted to offer for sale this spacious Two Bedroom Split Level Maisonette. The apartment offers well presented accommodation throughout with benefits & layout to include A secure communal entrance door with entry phone system allowing access into a communal hall & stairs to the 2nd floor landing. The apartments private front door leads through to a good size inner hall with stairs to the first floor landing and bedrooms and access to: A bright and spacious lounge with ample space to relax and entertain, a modern fitted kitchen with ample units and work surface space. As the floor plan will illustrate there are two first floor double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. The maisonette is both central heated and double glazed and as the adjacent photos illustrate the apartment is well presented throughout. Offered for sale with a long lease and low outgoings the property offers great Lettings potential with a potential rental yield of circa £600 per calendar month. For any additional information or to arrange to view please contact our Hastings team on 01424 224488 (Option 2)
First Floor Bathroom
Bright & Spacious Lounge-Diner
Modern Fitted Kitchen
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5423318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.