4 bedroom detached house for saleBurnham Road, Epworth, Doncaster
- Reducded from £400,000-425,000 now £350,000-375,000
- Entrance Lobby, Open Plan Living Dining Kitchen, Utility Room
- Lounge with Log Burning Stove, Study, Downstairs WC
- Basement with Games Room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Guest Suite with Lounge, Shower Room
- Landscaped Gardens, Off Road Parking
Guide Price £350,000-375,000 A fabulous architect designed family home built in the sought after location of Epworth. There is spacious versatile family living throughout and accommodation set out over three floors. Offering landscaped gardens and off road parking.
Has a full height door, storage cupboards and double doors which give access to the open plan living dining kitchen.
Open Plan Living Kitchen
A stunning kitchen fitted with modern units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the one and a half bowl inset sink with mixer tap, induction hob, eye level oven, warming drawer and boiling water dispenser. There is a centre island with sink, breakfast bar and centre lighting.
Living Dining Area 23' x 12' 9" ( 7.01m x 3.89m )
An extension of the open plan dining kitchen with feature floor to ceiling glazing with sliding doors giving access to the external dining terrace. There is adequate space for a dining table and additional furniture. This room is open plan to the lounge.
Lounge 15' 1" x 12' 2" ( 4.60m x 3.71m )
Has a tiled floor and a rear facing double glazed window. The focal point of the room is the contemporary style log burning stove with back boiler which is situated upon a hearth.
Access to the downstairs cloakroom and study. A staircase rises to the basement.
Fitted with a contemporary suite comprising of WC and wash hand basin with mixer tap.
Study 9' 6" x 7' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.21m )
With window overlooking the garden.
Games Room 16' 1" x 12' 2" ( 4.90m x 3.71m )
A versatile room.
Laundry Room 9' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.39m )
With extensive white wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. There is plumbing for a washer and space for white goods.
First Floor Landing
Lounge/ Play Room 15' 10" x 12' 9" ( 4.83m x 3.89m )
With apex roof, central heating radiator and side facing window.
Guest Bedroom 10' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.97m )
With apex roof, central heating radiator and side facing windows.
Fitted with a double sized shower cubicle with shower, low level WC and wash hand basin with mixer tap. There is partial tiling to the walls, recess downlights, shaver point and obscured double glazed window.
Has double aspect windows, built in bookcases and cupboard.
Master Bedroom 15' 1" x 12' 2" ( 4.60m x 3.71m )
A stunning room with high apex roof, low hung feature centre light and window.
En-Suite Shower Room
With double shower cubicle with shower and hand spray, wash hand basin set into a vanity unit with mixer tap and low level WC. There is a shaver point, central heating radiator, tiling to the walls and floor.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 9' 6" ( 4.29m x 2.90m )
With central heating radiator and side facing window.
Bedroom Three 14' 1" x 9' 6" ( 4.29m x 2.90m )
With front facing window and central heating radiator.
Versatile Attic Bedroom 14' 1" x 16' 5" ( 4.29m x 5.00m )
This is room is suitable for many uses, stairwell, roof lights and access to a store room.
Store Room 15' 1" x 7' 7" ( 4.60m x 2.31m )
The property has a striking appearance with landscaped gardens to the front and side. There are two covered parking areas, visitors parking and turning space. Beyond the parking areas is an integral store with shutter door. There are landscaped private enclosed gardens to the rear with dining terrace. It is mainly laid to lawn with feature lighting and outside tap.
The ground floor has underfloor heating throughout.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47817792.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.