2 bedroom apartment for saleKatesgrove Court, Basingstoke Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG2
- Executive First Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Communal Garden & Parking
Nestled away to the south of Reading town centre this two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is within a short walk of local bars, restaurants and the infamous Oracle shopping centre. You can own a piece of local history with this executive apartment having formerly been the DVLA building. Secure gated parking and entry means you can sleep easy knowing you are secure in your new modern home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47820477.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RES170487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prospect Estate Agency, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.