4 bedroom detached house for saleTamworth Stubb, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK7
- SECLUDED POSITION WITHIN THE WALNUT TREE AREA
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS - two with En-suites
- WOW - KITCHEN - FAMILY - DINER - with wood units and Kitchen Island
- ELECTRIC DOUBLE GARAGE AND DRIVE WITH GATED ENTRACE
- UNDER FLOOR HEATING TO GROUND FLOOR
- FULLY NETWORKED INTERNET AND SATELLITE (CAT5e) AND FIBRE BROADBAND(FTTP)
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH LOG BURNER
Plot 1 is a stunning four Bedroom Detached houses situated in the sought after Walnut Tree area of Milton Keynes.
This is small exclusive development of just two new executive detached properties.
Plot 1 is now ready to move into.
Both properties will have their own gated entrance leading to driveway and double garage with electric doors.
These really are two fabulous New Family homes in a super, secluded position with luxurious fittings and many outstanding features.
We honestly do not want to overly word this description instead preferring to encourage a full inspection, advised at your earliest convenience.
But the house has it all - high polished stone flooring, Solid Wood fitted kitchen with island with and vaulted ceiling connected family area, very spacious landing leading to big bedrooms, private gardens and what is really special is the location.
The property also benefits from Fully Networked internet and satellite (CAT5e) and Fibre broadband (FTTP) throughout, as well as an alarm system and security cameras.
To reserve this plot the builder requires a £2K reservation deposit which is non refundable.
*****VIEWING IS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ********
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference plot1tamworthstubb. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor & Co Land & Property Consultants, Bedfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.