3 bedroom detached house for saleAskrigg Close, Blackpool, FY4 5RE
- Three Bedroom Link Detached House
- Gas Central Heating
- Hardwood and UPVC Double Glazed
- Garage / Off Street Parking
- EPC Rating F
- Description: This is a three bedroom link detached house in a modern development located close to transport links, school and local amenities. The property briefly comprises of a porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom, bathroom and integral garage. Externally there is an enclosed south facing lawned garden to the rear and small lawned area to the front. The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
Location: From our office on Church Street, head left on Church Street, at the traffic lights turn right onto Whitegate Drive, continue through seven sets of traffic lights, turn left on to Vicarage Lane, at the roundabout turn left to stay on Vicarage Lane, continue through three mini roundabouts, turn right at the traffic lights on to Midgeland Road, take the second right on to Highfield Road, take the first left on to Walkers Hill, then the first left on to Askrigg Close, the property is on the right hand side.
Porch: Stairs to front.
Lounge: Approx 17'4 x 12'5 (5.28m x 3.78m) UPVC double glazed window to front, electric fire in mantle and hearth, under stair storage, radiator.
Dining Room: Approx 12'1 x 7'8 (3.68m x 2.34m) UPVC double glazed door to rear, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 11'4 x 7'11 (3.45m x 2.41m) UPVC double glazed window and door to side, wall and base units with fitted worktops over, electric oven and gas hob with extractor over, plumbed for washing machine, inset silver stainless steel sink unit and drainer, splashback tiles.
Bedroom One: Approx 12'8 x 9'4 (3.86m x 2.84m) UPVC double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
En suite: Approx 6'0 x 4'0 (1.83m x 1.21m) UPVC double glazed window to side, shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal hand basin, radiator, part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two: Approx 13'3 x 8'3 (4.04m x 2.54m) UPVC double glazed windows to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx 10'0 x 7'0 (3.05m x 2.13m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 7'10 x 5'11 (2.41m x 1.80m) UPVC double glazed window to front, panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator.
Exterior: Enclosed south facing garden
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47843406.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ASK22. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.