2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLee Road, Blackpool, FY4 4QS
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Gas Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Off Street Parking / Large Lawned Garden
- Ideal First Time Buyer / Investment
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating E
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE - GAS CENTRAL HEATING - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED - OFF STREET PARKING - LARGE LAWNED GARDEN - IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER / INVESTMENT - EPC RATING E
Description: This is a two bedroom semi detached house situated in a location ideal for transport links, bus routes and all local amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises of a porch, lounge, kitchen/dining room, rear porch, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear with off street parking to the front. The property also benefits from gas heaters and UPVC double glazing. This would make for an ideal buy to let investment or first time buy and is offered with no chain delay.
Location: From our office on Church Street, turn left on Church Street, at the traffic lights turn right onto Whitegate Drive, continue through four sets of traffic lights, turn left onto Preston New Road, at the third set of traffic lights turn right on to Cherry Tree Road North, at the end of the road turn left on to Clifton Road, take the third right on to Lee Road and the property is on your right hand side.
Lounge: Approx 12'9 x 12'1 (3.89m x 3.68m) UPVC double glazed window to front, gas fire in stone hearth and wood surround, alcove cabinet.
Kitchen / Dining Room: Approx 15'8 x 6'9 (4.78m x 2.09m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, range of wall and base units with fitted worktops, free standing electric cooker, inset stainless steel sink unit with drainer, plumbed for washing machine, under stairs storage.
Porch: Storage cupboard, wc.
Bedroom One: Approx 15'10 x 9'5 (4.83m x 2.87m) UPVC double glazed window to front, cast iron fireplace, gas wall heater.
Bedroom Two: Approx 9'8 x 7'11 (2.95m x 2.41m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, gas wall heater.
Bathroom: Approx 7'5 x 6'11 (2.26m x 2.11m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, low flush wc, panelled bath, pedestal hand basin, wood laminate flooring.
Exterior: Enclosed west facing garden, green houses, garden and driveway to front.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47843580.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEE2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.