3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePilling Lane, Poulton le Fylde, FY6 0HH
- Three Bedroom Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Gas Central heating, UPVC Double Glazing
- Two Bathrooms, Conservatory
- Garage, Gardens, No Chain Delay
- EPC Rating E
- Description: An opportunity to purchase this three bedroom detached dormer bungalow which is situated in the village of Preesall. The property briefly comprises of to the ground floor; entrance porch, hallway, through lounge/dining room, conservatory, dining kitchen, utility room, ground floor bedroom and a ground floor bathroom. To the first floor there are a further two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property benefits gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. There are gardens to the front with a driveway providing off road parking leading to the single garage, the rear garden benefits open views. Viewings are strictly through the selling agent.
Location. From our Knott End Office proceed out of the village along Lancaster Road, turn left onto Grasmere Road, proceed along, over the roundabout onto Pilling Lane. The property can be found, some distance along, on the left hand side.
Entrance Porch: UPVC double glazed entrance door, tiled floor, coved ceiling, door through to;
Hallway: Coved ceiling, wood laminate floor, radiator.
Lounge: Approx sizes 13'5'' x 12'8'' (4.09 x 3.86m) UPVC double glazed lead effect window to the front, flue less cast iron stove with feature surround, TV point, coved ceiling, tongue and groove ceiling, radiator,
Dining Room: Approx sizes 13'4'' x 12'0'' (4.06 x 3.66m) UPVC double glazed lead effect patio doors to the conservatory, spindle staircase to the first floor, coved ceiling, tongue and groove ceiling.
Conservatory: Approx sizes 21'0'' x 10'2'' (6.12 x 3.10m) UPVC double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden, UPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear, wall light points, electric wall heater, slate effect laminate floor.
Dining Kitchen: Approx sizes 13'4'' x 12'5'' (4.06 x 3.78m) Two UPVC double glazed leaded effect windows to the side, country style kitchen comprising of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, integral fridge, integral dishwasher, space for a range cooker, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, splash back tiling, laminate flooring, radiator, door leading to the conservatory.
Utility Room: Approx sizes 7'3'' x 6'3'' (2.21 x 1.90m) UPVC double glazed lead effect window to the side, plumbed for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge and freezer, tiled floor, wall mounted gas boiler.
Bathroom: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear, three piece suite comprising of a shower bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low flush WC, Tiled walls, radiator, tongue and groove ceiling, loft access, extractor fan, wood laminate floor.
Bedroom: Approx sizes 13'3'' x 12'5'' (4.04 x 3.78m) UPVC double glazed lead effect window with countryside views, picture rail, coved ceiling, radiator.
Landing: Double glazed velux window to the rear, wood laminate floor, access to the eaves.
Bedroom Two: Approx sizes 13'9'' to 18'4'' x 11'3'' (4.19 to 5.59 x 3.43m) UPVC Double glazed lead effect window to the front enjoying distant countryside views, double glazed velux window to the rear, access to the eaves, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx sizes 13'5'' (Shortest) x 18'2'' (Longest) 4.09 x 5.54 x 2.26m includes an area of restricted headroom) UPVC lead effect window to the front enjoying distant countryside views, access to the eaves, radiator.
Bathroom: UPVC double glazed lead effect window to the front enjoying countryside views, panel bath with telephone tap shower attachment, wash hand basin, low flush WC, part tiled walls, extractor fan, wood laminate floor, radiator.
Front Garden: The front garden is laid to lawn , mature flower and shrub displays, large driveway allowing off road parking and access to the single garage with an up and over door.
Rear Garden: The rear garden is laid to lawn with mature flower an shrub displays, two paved patio areas, panel fence surround.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47843661.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PIL219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.