4 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Bernards Road, KNOTT END ON SEA, FY6 0AW
- Four Bedroom Middle Terraced House
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms, Utility Room
- Loft Room, Garden, EPC Rating F
- Off Road Parking, Close To All Amenities
- Description: An opportunity to purchase this four bedroom middle terraced house which is situated in the popular village of Knott End and is close to all local amenities. The property briefly comprises to the ground floor; entrance vestibule, entrance hall, two reception rooms, kitchen, utility room and WC. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom, stairs to the loft room which is currently the fourth bedroom. The property benefits gas central heating and double glazing. There are gardens to the front and rear. Viewings are strictly through the selling agent.
Location: From our Knott End office proceed along Lancaster Road and take the second left hand turn onto St.Bernards Road and the property is situated a short distance along on the right hand side.
Entrance Vestibule: Single glazed entrance door, tiled floor, dado rail, coved ceiling, lead glazed door to;
Entrance Hall: Stairs to the first floor, dado rail, coved ceiling, teak wooden floor, radiator.
Lounge: Approx sizes 14'4'' x 11'7'' (4.37 x 3.53m) Double glazed bay window to the front with a window seat, feature fireplace with inset open fire with brick back and hearth, TV point, picture rail, coved ceiling, teak wooden floor, radiator.
Dining Room: Approx sizes 12'1'' x 15'7'' (3.68 x 4.75m) Double glazed window to the rear, feature fireplace with wooden log burner, brick back and tiled hearth, picture rail, coved ceiling, TV point, under stairs storage, wood laminate floor.
Kitchen: Approx sizes 10'8'' x 9'5'' (3.25 x 2.87m) Double glazed window to the side, wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, gas cooker point, one and a half bowl ceramic sink, tongue and groove feature ceiling with inset spot lights, splash back tiling, telephone point.
Utility Room: Approx sizes 8'8'' x 8'2'' (2.64 x 2.49m Including the WC) Double glazed window to the side, base cupboards with work surfaces over, shelving and overhead storage, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, stable door to the rear.
WC: Low flush WC, shelving to the wall, tiled floor.
Landing: 'L' shaped landing, stairs to the loft room, dado rail, wall light points, picture rail, coved ceiling.
Bedroom One: Approx sizes 11'8'' x 12'7'' (3.57 x 3.84m) Double glazed window to the rear with distant views, marble effect sink unit with vanity cupboard under and mirror back, inset wardrobes and central drawer unit, picture rail, radiator, door leading opposite landing but giving access to the bathroom.
Bedroom Two: Approx sizes 12'2'' x 8'3'' (3.71 x 2.49m to the rear of the wardrobe) Double glazed window to the front, fitted double wardrobe and overhead storage, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx sizes 12'2'' x 7'0'' (3.71 X 2.13M) Double glazed window to the front, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx sizes 10'9'' x 9'1'' (3.28 x 2.77m) Double glazed frosted window to the side, double glazed window to the rear with distant views, step in shower cubicle with electric shower, panel bath, wash hand basin, low flush WC, part tiled walls, cylinder cupboard with shelving, coved ceiling, wood laminate floor, radiator.
Loft Room: Approx sizes 15'7'' x 13'9'' (4.75 x 4.19m) Double glazed velux window to the rear, access to the eaves, wood laminate floor.
Front Garden: The front garden is laid with stones and shrub borders.
Rear Garden: The rear garden is paved with a surrounding brick wall, gated access to a covered storage area with shelving and gated access to the rear.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STB22. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.