2 bedroom detached house for saleWhitcombe Road, Beaminster, Dorset
- Converted Detached Coach House
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Shower Rooms, Living Room
- Many Excellent Features
- Well Appointed
- Ideal Main or Second Home
- Very Convenient Location
- Available Now
2 Bedrooms, 2 Shower Rooms, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility/Boot Room. Gas-Fired Central Heating. Sealed Unit Double Glazing Windows. Parking Area. Landscaped and Part Walled Garden. In all about 1/10th Acre.
An excellent opportunity to purchase a very attractive detached former coach house which has been cleverly converted and enlarged with a contemporary twist. The original has solid stone elevations under a slate roof, complemented by a striking modern single storey extension with timber external cladding. The well planned accommodation offers a mixture of traditional and modern style living with a number of interesting design details.
The excellent specification includes:-
* Gas fired central heating
* Contemporary grey coloured aluminium and traditional sealed unit windows
* Living Room with bi-folding doors
* Roof lanterns to living room and kitchen/dining room
* Well equipped Kitchen
* Comprehensive Zanussi appliances - electric fan assisted oven, microwave, 5 burner gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood, integrated dishwasher and integrated washing machine.
* Attractive sanitary ware and chrome heated towel radiators
* Down lighters to kitchen
* Internal oak veneer doors
* Built in wardrobes to bedroom 2
* Fitted carpets and vinyl floor coverings
* Laid out turfed garden, brick paved terrace and timber decking
The property is a very appealing, individual and special conversion with a contemporary twist. It would make an ideal permanent, second home or letting investment (either for holidays or long term).
The owners of the neighbouring house Harts Orchard will be erecting a quality timber boundary fence for mutual privacy.
Off road parking area with for 2 cars.
Laid and level lawned and pea shingle for garden together with part brick paved pathways, brick paved terrace and timber decking interspersed with a variety of trees including Persian Ironwood and Ginkgo. The boundaries are formed in part with stone walling and beech hedging.
The property enjoys a pleasant location on the edge of Beaminster town, yet within easy reach of the all the facilities. The town is designated as a Conservation Area and is well known for its delightful square with a range of local business facilities, shops, restaurants and hotels. The surrounding locality contains some of the finest scenery in the county and includes the well known view points of Pilsdon Pen, Golden Cap and Eggardon Hill Fort. The area is designated as being of Outstanding Natural Beauty and there are fine opportunities for walking and riding. The beautiful World Heritage coastline is only about 15 minutes away by car.
The historic market town of Bridport is within about 6 miles and there are golf courses at West Bay, Lyme Regis and Yeovil. There are main line connections to London at Crewkerne, about 6 miles, and at the regional centres of Dorchester and Yeovil which are also within easy commuting distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-47851128.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI160398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, covering Dorset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.