4 bedroom house for saleYew Tree Mews, Westerham - TOWN CENTRE LOCATION - 1999 SQFT
- Two En Suite Bedrooms
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Drawing Room
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- Front & Rear Courtyard Gardens
- Underground Parking For 2 Cars
- 2002 SQ FT (EPC MEASUREMENT)
- CHAIN FREE
** SPACIOUS, CENTRALLY LOCATED HOME IN A SOUGHT AFTER, MEWS SETTING **
This substantial house enjoys a peaceful setting and offers 2,000 sq ft of accommodation arranged over three floors. The property is appointed to a high standard throughout, to include luxury bathrooms and kitchen, underfloor heating to the ground floor and an integrated vacuum system. There are manageable courtyard gardens to the front and rear and secure underground parking for two cars.
POINTS OF NOTE
• Entrance hall with light oak flooring, access to an understairs cloakroom, storage cupboard housing hoover control, boiler, general electrics and underfloor heating controls.
• Kitchen/dining room fitted with a high quality range of wooden wall and base units with black granite work surfaces over. Integrated appliances include a Rangemaster cooker, microwave oven, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. There is plumbing and space for an American style fridge/freezer. French doors open onto the rear courtyard garden.
• The drawing room has French doors to the front garden, recessed lighting and a real flame gas fire with stone surround.
• Two bedroom suites to the first floor, both with luxury bathrooms and walk-in wardrobes.
• Two further bedrooms to the second floor, one benefitting from an en-suite shower room.
• A glazed door from the second floor landing leads to an enclosed and secluded roof terrace.
• There are two low maintenance gardens to the front and rear of the property with mature planting.
• Steps lead down from the communal area at the front of the property to the underground parking area, where number 8 benefits from a double bay enclosed parking area, together with a lock up/store room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47851776.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26676044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Millard Estate Agents, Westerham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.