3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCrossway, Bembridge, Isle of Wight, PO35 5RE
- RECENTLY RENOVATED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- SPACIOUS AND LIGHT THROUGHOUT
- NEW FITTED KITCHEN, BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
- 2 SETS OF FRENCH DOORS TO GARDEN
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- LARGE LOFT SPACE WITH CONVERSION POTENTI
- NEW FLOORING & DECOR THROUGHOUT
- GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
This beautifully presented detached bungalow is has been recently renovated to a high standard throughout, with new flooring, neutral decor and newly fitted kitchen, bathroom and en-suite. The accommodation is light and spacious throughout and comprises entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen, 3 double bedrooms with one en-suite and a bathroom. French doors from both the sitting room and kitchen lead out to the private, south facing garden, whilst to the front there is a driveway leading to a detached garage.
This is a lovely home located within easy reach of the local shops, beaches and bus routes.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 396013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turnbull & Maton Estate Agents, Bembridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.