4 bedroom detached house for saleHeather Close, Wrexham
- Popular Cul-De-Sac Location
- Modern Four Bedroom Detached Residence
- Cloakroom, Family Bathroom & En-Suite Shower Room
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- No Onward Chain
- EPC Rating C (75)
Situated on this popular development is this four bedroom detached family residence being offered to the market with no onward chain. The property briefly consists entrance hall, cloakroom, family room, lounge with feature fire and double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden, dining kitchen with a range of modern units and appliances. On the first floor a landing with four bedrooms, (master bedroom with built in furniture and access to the en-suite shower, plus family bathroom. Gardens to front and rear. Driveway providing off road parking. The property benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7716803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowen Son & Watson, Wrexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.