3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClacton Road, Portsmouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ask about our £1000 buyers incentive
- Three bedroom house
- Close to QA hospital
- Downstairs w/c + upstairs wet room
- Off road parking potential (subject to necessary consents)
A three bedroom family home in Wymering situated with in close proximity of QA hospital. This good sized property comprises a lounge, kitchen/diner, downstairs w/c as well as a first floor wet room. Additional benefits include a large rear garden and off road parking potential (subject to consents)
A three bedroom family home in Wymering situated with in close proximity of QA hospital. This good sized property comprises a lounge, kitchen/diner, downstairs w/c as well as a first floor wet room. Additional benefits include a large rear garden and off road parking potential (subject to necessary consents)
Double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor, under stairs storage area, radiator, doors to:
Lounge 13' 8" x 12' 9" ( 4.17m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to front, feature fire place with surround, radiator.
Kitchen/diner 8' 9" Max x 20' 8" Max ( 2.67m Max x 6.30m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, central heating boiler, partly tiled. Double glazed door to rear garden.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, w/c, wash hand basin.
Stairs from ground floor, loft access, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 10' 7" ( 3.38m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front, double fitted wardrobes, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' 4" Max ( 3.73m x 2.84m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' x 8' 1" Max ( 3.05m x 2.46m Max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator. - *please note head storage reduces useable floor space*
Double glazed window to rear aspect, w/c, wash hand basin, mains powered shower, heated towel rail, partly tiled.
Enclosed rear garden laid to paving and lawn, garden pond to the rear. Side pedestrian access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47861553.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.