4 bedroom detached house for saleVillage Road, Bush Hill Park, EN1
- Expansive four bedroom gated detached house
- Solid oak and original parquet flooring on the ground floor
- Spacious reception room with French doors to garden
- Bay fronted dining room with built in shelving
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms (2 with en suites)
- Superb 67' garden with a river stream running through it
- Driveway and garage providing ample off street parking
This fantastic four bedroom detached house boasts expansive living over two floors, two en suites, two walk-in wardrobes, underfloor heating, solid oak and original parquet floors and a superb 67' garden.
Village Road is situated moments from the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants within Enfield town centre. It is also close by to Town Park and Bush Hill Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1020730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.