4 bedroom house for saleThe Wynd, Wynyard, Billingham
- An attractive, well presented house at a competitive asking price and must be viewed.
- Overlooking the village green and duck pond to the front.
- Deceptively spacious four bedroom end link house
- Lounge with large bay window enjoying pleasant aspecty
- Fully equipped and modern dining kitchen with French doors to rear garden
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom to third floor
- Three further double bedrooms
- Garden & Garage to the rear
- Must be viewed to fully appreciate the size
- Significantly reduced
Number 5 Woodend Court is situated nestling within a quintessential village setting overlooking the village green and duck pond. Only completed in 2011 and still benefitting from the security of an NHBC certificate, the property is deceptively spacious and very well presented throughout. The property offers a spacious lounge with views over the village green from the feature bay window, whilst the beautiful modern dining kitchen features French doors leading out to the rear garden. The first floor has a family bathroom and three double bedrooms, one with en-suite facilities. A further level provides a large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, dressing area, and en suite benefitting from bath and shower facilities. Externally there is a small fenced forecourt garden to the front, whilst to the rear there is an enclosed easy maintenance garden and a single garage is situated within the attached a block. All the village amenities are within a short stroll away and extensive walking trails and bridleways can be found around the village.
Location - Firmly established as one of the North East’s most exclusive addresses, Wynyard is set in attractive countryside, offering tranquillity and a real getaway within a thriving, private community. Miles of walking trails and bridleways can be found around the village, and together with a championship golf course makes it the perfect location for enjoying the outdoors. The breathtaking North York Moors and Cleveland Hills are just a short drive away and easy access is provided by the A19 to the region’s urban centres including Middlesbrough, Durham and Sunderland.
Agents Notes - Fully upvc double glazed throughout
Gas fired central heating via radiators
All mains services
Council Tax Band: F
The property is subject to a community charge of £420 Inc. VAT per annum to cover the cost of security services and the maintenance of public open spaces and woodland fringes
Viewings - Via Fine and Country, Wynyard
Tel: 01740 645 444
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47873376.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26865313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country Durham and Tees Valley , North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.