5 bedroom detached house for saleNorthwold Drive, Pinner
Withdrawn from Market
- Stunning family home on a private Road
- Immaculate condition, must be seen
- Stunning garden
- Five goods sized bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Lots of off street parking
- No upward chain
This property has been extended and sympathetically refurbished by the current vendors who have, in keeping with the age of the property been able to create flexible accommodation for a large family.
Accommodation comprises; solid oak porch door leading to a spacious entrance hallway, front aspect reception room with feature fireplace and original parquet woodblock flooring, a rear living room leading to the extended dining room. The newly fitted traditional style kitchen has been exquisitely finished and has a breakfast area with doors to the rear garden. Furthermore to the ground floor are a large study, utility room and garage and this area could be reconfigured to create a self-contained annex.
The spacious staircase leads to the first floor and has doors to; master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes, rear aspect guest bedroom with fitted wardrobes, three further good-sized double bedrooms, family bathroom and a separate shower room.
Outside the property has a secluded rear garden in excess of 100ft with a laid lawn, integrated irrigation system and a large patio area.
The blockpaving front driveway provides off street parking for two cars with ample parking on the road's private gravel drive for residents and guests.
Northold Drive is conveniently situated within a very short walk of amenities and close by to Northwood and Pinner with transport links that include the Metropolitan Line Stations. The area's leading private and state schools are within a short drive.
There is potential for a loft extension STPP
Offered for sale with no upward chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100415004457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Pearce, Pinner. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.