1 bedroom apartment for saleAlverstone Road, Southsea
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- One bedroom top floor retirement apartment
- Lift to all floors
- Communal function room, lounge, wellbeing suite, guest accomodation and laundry room
- First come first serve parking available for residents
- Offered with no forward chain
This apartment is a top floor property, access via the communal lift...Being relaxed, enjoying peace and quiet and spending time with family and friends is what retirement living is all about; and this is exactly what this modern Churchill development 'Summerson Lodge' provides.
Being relaxed, enjoying peace and quiet and spending time with family and friends is what retirement living is all about; and this is exactly what this modern Churchill development 'Summerson Lodge' provides. This apartment is a top floor property, access via the communal lift, that benefits from a larger-than-most lounge, bedroom with fitted wardrobes, sunny and bright kitchen with integral appliances, a modern shower room with heated towel rail and plenty of storage. The current owner has been very happy here, enjoying the regular activities and parties held, as well as making the most of the 'Wellbeing Suite', communal gardens and has had visitors stay in the 'Guest Suite' which is available to be rented per night. The development has 27 parking spaces, on a first come first serve basis, with a gated entrance which is gold dust in Southsea! Also offered with no forward chain, this could be your new home by Summer!
Textured ceiling, smooth plastered walls, door from communal hall to front elevation, carpet, doors to:
Lounge 17' 8" x 10' plus door recess ( 5.38m x 3.05m plus door recess )
Textured ceiling with coving, smooth plastered walls, double glazed windows to front and side elevation, electric fireplace and heater, carpet, door to:
Kitchen 7' 9" x 7' ( 2.36m x 2.13m )
Textured ceiling, tiled walls, double glazed window to front elevation, fitted kitchen, wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink, electric oven & hob, cooker-hood, integrated fridge/freezer, tiled floor.
Storage Cupboard 8' 6" max x 3' 1" max ( 2.59m max x 0.94m max )
Housing meters and water heating system, shelves for storage, carpet.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" plus wardobes x 9' 4" ( 3.73m plus wardobes x 2.84m )
Textured ceiling, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, electric heater, carpet.
Textured ceiling, tiled walls, shower cubicle, shower cubicle, vanity sink, extractor fan, WC, carpet.
Access via dropped kerb and gated access, electric gate with intercom system, 27 spaced on a first come first serve basic.
Wrap around communal gardens with plant borders, wooden benches providing seating, maintenance of such are covered by the maintenance charge.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47881623.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.