4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNewberry Gardens, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 8LS
Offers in Excess of
- Yards from the picturesque inner harbour, Nothe Gardens and the attractive Newtons Cove
- Modern contemporary interior
- Stunning modern kitchen/breakfast room
- 2 Reception rooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- 3 Further bedrooms
- Enclosed Garden
- Parking for 2 vehicles
PLEASE CLICK ON THE VIRTUAL TOUR TAB TO VIEW
A stunning coastal home situated just yards from the picturesque harbour and the attractive Nothe Gardens and the delightful Newtons Cove.
This fine period home has been transformed to provide a modern well-appointed contemporary interior with accommodation over three storeys.
On the ground floor there is a hallway, sitting room with feature fireplace, a dining room with a fireplace and a well-equipped modern kitchen/breakfast room having ceiling skylight window. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and floor mounted units over, inset sink and integrated appliances including double electric oven, induction hob, cooker hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. There are 'French' doors opening into the enclosed landscaped rear garden.
On the first floor the master bedroom enjoys the luxury of an en-suite shower room. There is a further double bedroom and a modern bathroom with separate shower unit. On the second floor there are two further double bedrooms with roof light windows.
Externally there house enjoys a private enclosed garden which is laid mainly to lawn. To the rear of the garden there are timber steps leading to a gravelled forecourt providing off road parking for 2 vehicles. The parking is accessed via Franchise Street.
Newberry Gardens edges Weymouth's picturesque inner harbour. Weymouth Sailing Club, Newtons Cove, Nothe Fort and its attractive Gardens are a short walk away. The atmospheric and popular Hope Square is literally around the corner boasting a small number of shops, galleries, open air cafes and restaurants. In the summer months a rowing boat operates across the harbour to the opposite quayside. Alternatively, Weymouth town centre can be reached by crossing the Town Bridge. The sweeping sandy and shale beach, Georgian Esplanade, leisure and entertainment facilities, shops and businesses make for a bustling town centre and an enviable place to live. Rail links from Weymouth to London or Bristol and an improved road network makes the area very accessible.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47885412.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POU170109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Poundbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.