5 bedroom detached house for saleCopper Beech Close, Swanland
- Exclusive Setting Just Off Kemp Road
- Brand New Detached Dwelling
- 5 Bedrooms, plus 3 En-suites
- 4240sqft (incl. Double Garage)
- Choice Of Luxurious Finishes
- 4 Reception Rooms, plus 'Living' Kitchen
- One Of The Area's Most Prestigious Addresses
- Mature, Select Setting
- Short Distance from M62, Humber Bridge
- Reservations Available Now
Rarely over recent times has a prestigious development become available just off Kemp Road in Swanland. Copper Beech Close is one such development.
Forming part of this exclusive brand new enclave of five individual detached properties, Plot B Copper Beech Close represents 4,240sqft of living accommodation (including garage) in the heart of the village, being the largest on the development. Any early reservation of this property would allow the prospective purchaser to have their selection of finishing touches, with a choice of a luxuriously fully integrated kitchen with appliances, interior design, bathroom and sanitary fitments to all of the three en-suite shower rooms, cloakroom and family bathroom. Coupled with three separate reception rooms and an additional family room overlooking the rear garden, utility and 'living' kitchen of your choosing, this rare opportunity is available now.
Swanland is one of the most sought after of the West Hull villages, with convenient access to the A63, Humber Bridge and motorway networks. Brough railway station lies approximately 10 minutes to the west, with regular services to London Kings Cross. Swanland itself is serviced by a number of shops, well regarded Primary/Junior school, as well as parks, playing fields, bowls and tennis club.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-47886063.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7716305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Larards Residential Sales, Willerby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.