3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHorsebridge Hill, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Lovely 3 bedroom end of terrace home
- Large rear garden
- Immaculate condition throughout
- 2 handy reception rooms
- Ideal location close to the town & hospital
- EPC energy rating C (69)
A beautiful three bedroom home which has recently undergone a total refurbishment from top to bottom and is now like a brand-new home and comes with all the paperwork and guarantees for your peace of mind. The rear garden of this lovely home is very long and full of sun all through the day.The property has two receptions so when you finish entertaining your guests in the dining room, you can retire to the lounge and relax in front of the TV. This would make a lovely home for a family, or for the first-time buyers as the location is great. If you don’t drive there is no need to worry as there is a bus stop seconds up the road which brings in you in to the Islands central bus station where you can then head anywhere you like on this beautiful Island.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 11'8 x 11'5 (3.56m x 3.48m)
- Dining Room: 11'9 x 11'3 (3.58m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen: 12'4 x 7'5 (3.76m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'10 x 11'6 (3.61m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'6 x 7'8 (3.81m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'8 x 6'5 (2.64m x 1.96m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47900334.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.