1 bedroom flat for sale2nd Floor, London City Island, Montagu Building, London, E14 0JU
- 1 Bedroom Apartment - 540 sq ft
- 2nd Floor with Private Balcony
- West Aspect - Canary Wharf & River Views
- 24-hour Concierge & Residents' Lounge
- Residents' Gym, Spa, Pool & Sauna
- 5 minute to Canning Town Station
- 999 Year Leasehold
- Completion: June 2018
Available exclusively to New Build Sales is this luxurious 'off plan' 1 bedroom apartment (540 sq ft) with river views set on the 2nd floor to the Montagu building in the prestigious London City Island development.
Situated in the latest phase of this waterside development and within a short walk from Canning Town station, this apartment offers generous open-plan living spaces comprising beautifully designed kitchen units equipped with integrated appliances, fitted wardrobe and carpeting to bedroom, and a fully tiled bathroom finished with bespoke cabinetry. The property further benefits from a balcony offering stunning views over the River Thames and towards the Canary Wharf skyline.
Inspired by some of the world's most extraordinary waterside cityscapes, this unique development boasts a range of amenities for residents to enjoy, from the beautifully landscaped gardens, roof top sports pitches, to the onsite grocer's store doubling as a top-end deli by day and café/bar by night. A concierge is on hand to help, along with a residents' gym, indoor swimming pool and spa facilities for the ultimate convenience.
**Resale Unit**20% Deposit Required*
**Internal photos are for illustrative purposes only**
Located in Trinity Square with the River Thames and River Lea surrounding this 12-acre development, a new island bridge connects residents to Canning Town station in just over 5 minutes walk. With DLR and Jubilee Line services to North Greenwich, Canary Wharf and Stratford in less than 6 minutes - London Bridge, Waterloo, Bank and Bond Street within 20 minutes - the best destinations to shop, work and play are all within easy reach.
Nearby is the vibrant nightlife and shopping of Shoreditch and Dalston, home to several cinemas and countless galleries. There's also Stratford with the Olympic Park and Westfield shopping centre, offering over 300 shops and eateries plus a 17-screen cinema and casino. If that's not enough entertainment, the iconic O2 Arena is just around the corner with its range of restaurants, bars and world-class concerts.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 390203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Build Sales, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.