1 bedroom apartment for salePrincipal Tower, London, EC2A
- 549 sqft
- 9th floor
- East aspect
- Private terrace
- 981 year leasehold
- 10 year NHBC warranty
A spacious and bright 549 sq. ft. 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment located on the ninth floor with east facing views with a balcony set within this fantastic new development, Principle Tower.
Colliers International is proud to present this one bedroom apartment in Principal Tower. Situated in the heart of Shoreditch, this luxury residential tower is the landmark of Principal Place and has been designed to an exceptionally high specification.
Feature to note:
- 24-hour concierge service
- Integrated kitchen appliances including oven, hob, coffee machine, wine fridge, dishwasher and fridge-freezer
- Fully fitted wardrobes to bedroom
- Resident's gymnasium, swimming pool, sauna and steam room
- Resident's cinema and screening room
- Resident's lounge
- Bordered by a newly landscaped public piazza and green spaces
- Situated between the historic City of London and the cultural hub of Shoreditch
- Resident's will have access to a wealth of excellent amenities
- Just a few minutes to Shoreditch High Street overground station
- A short walk to Liverpool Street underground and overground station, set to also offer Crossrail services in 2018
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-47905689.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED160321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.