1 bedroom flat for sale28 Academy Court, Irvine, KA12 8RB
- Easy Access all Amenities
- Pristine Condition Throughout
- Spacious Bay-Windowed Lounge
- Double Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom with Overbath Shower
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Ample Off-Street Parking
**NEW REDUCED PRICE** This generously proportioned First Floor Flat forms part of a traditional converted ‘B’ listed building
A well maintained communal Hallway with feature staircase leads to the upper level. The spacious accommodation presented in fresh decorative order comprises Reception Hall with large storage cupboard, spacious bay-windowed Lounge, well-appointed modern fitted Kitchen with appliances, double Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and generous Bathroom with over-bath shower.
Features include double glazing and gas central heating, spacious loft, ample storage facilities and controlled entry system.
The property sits within manicured, landscaped, communal garden areas with off-street car parking.
Irvine offers a range of local amenities including beach, local shops, supermarket, restaurants, schooling at primary and secondary levels, train station and bus services and offers good road and rail links to Glasgow, neighbouring Ayrshire towns and the M8 motorway network, thus providing ease of travel throughout West Central Scotland.
Internal viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate this fine property.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING: D65
Travelling on Bank Street in the direction of the town Centre, turn right into East Road. Proceed to the roundabout. Continue straight across into Castle Street and take the first left into Academy Court.
Lounge: 16'10 x 17' (into bay window)
Kitchen: 8'6 x 10'10 (into window)
Bedroom: 12'6 x 9' (at widest points)
Bathroom: 8'6 x 5'11
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 241624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor & Henderson, Saltcoats. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.