3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Bute, Napierston Gate, Alexandria G83 9ED
Withdrawn from Market
- NEW BUILD PROPERTY
- NEUTRAL DECOR
- TURFED GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
- ALLOCATED TWO CAR DRIVEWAY TO EACH PROPERTY
- FITTED WARDROBES TO MASTER & SECOND BEDROOMS
- SKY PLUS CABLING
- DOWNLIGHTERS TO DOWNSTAIRS WC, FAMILY BATHROOM AND EN SUITE
- BRIGHT SPACIOUS LIVING
- LIGHTING TO FRONT & REAR DOORS
- LANDSCAPED & PAVED COMMUNAL AREAS
Kinloch Court is an attractive development of 12 terraced, semi and detached homes that have been carefully planned and laid out to maximise family appeal, but also to suit couples and first time buyers which is within easy reach of the A82.
Each house has been designed to create bright comfortable living areas, offering a practical layout and finished to an impressive standard.
This property offers a practical layout, entering from the front, the reception hallway offers access to the lounge and downstairs cloakroom/WC. The lounge leads into an open plan kitchen/dining which has French doors leading into the fully turfed rear garden. Upstairs the master bedroom has fitted wardrobes as well as an en-suite shower room. The second family bedroom comes with fitted wardrobes and bedroom three is an excellent third or guest bedroom. Collectively offering an attractive and spacious family home.
Properties are built by Argyle Homes; please visit http://www.argylehomes.co.uk/kinloch-court-bonhill
LOUNGE 15' 1" x 10' 2" (4.6m x 3.1m)
KITCHEN/DINER 12' 2" x 16' 8" (3.71m x 5.08m)
BEDROOM ONE 8' 2" x 10' 2" (2.49m x 3.1m)
BEDROOM TWO 8' 2" x 10' 2" (2.49m x 3.1m)
BEDROOM THREE 6' 3" x 9' 10" (1.91m x 3m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100673005430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Caledonia Bureau, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.