5 bedroom detached house for saleHolme Land, Ingleby Barwick
- A Double Fronted Five Bedroom, Detached Family/Executive Home, Offering Generous Accommodation Set Out Over Three Floors
- Occupying a Generous Plot with Delightful Gardens to Front & Rear, Double Width Driveway & a Double Garage
- Delightful Lounge with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround & Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Separate Dining Room/Family Room
- Spacious L'Shaped Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Fitted Units, Built in Oven & Hob, Integrated Fridge/Freezer & Dishwasher
- Utility Room & Useful Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Three First Floor Bedrooms with the Two Double Bedrooms Having En-Suite Facilities & Fitted Wardrobes
- There Are Two Further Generous Double Bedrooms on the Second Floor Again with Fitted Wardrobes
- Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Shower Over the Bath
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
A Double Fronted Five Bedroom, Detached Family/Executive Home, Offering Generous Accommodation Set Out Over Three Floors. Occupying a Generous Plot with Delightful Gardens to Front and Rear, Double Width Driveway and a Double Garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47912448.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.