3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCanterbury Road, Folkestone, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Corner plot
- Generous garden
- Lounge and separate dining room
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast room
- EPC energy rating E (49)
Proudly standing on the Canterbury Road this fine example of 1930s architecture lures you in from the moment you lay eyes on it. A pretty front garden, enhanced by a colourful magnolia tree, greets you on the way in.Providing the warmest of welcomes, the hallway is bright and spacious. Bay windows help illuminate the house in both the lounge, that centres round the fireplace and has a very relaxing feel, and the master bedroom which really lives up to its name. Another double bedroom and a single complete the sleeping arrangements. A conventional layout has the bathroom upstairs saving any unwanted journeys in the night and with a tranquil feel you can wallow in the tub for some rest and relaxation.The kitchen will please the chef of the house and allow you to keep a watchful eye over the children as they do their homework in the breakfast area or play out in the garden. The dining room will no doubt host many memorable dinner parties but if a play room would be a better use this gives you options.An impressive garden provides the perfect environment for children to play, pets to run round and adults to enjoy a well earned beverage and if all that wasn't enough, a garage and drive cater for all your parking needs.
What the Owner says:
I knew when I stood in the hall, before I had even looked around the house, that it was the property for me. I loved the space, the 1930s features and I knew the neighbours, who still live next door and I will be very sad to leave them behind.The house has been great for raising a family in more ways than one. It is very versatile having two reception rooms and breakfast area allowing us to change the use of the rooms to suit our needs. The other great aspect of the house is its location. Convenient is an understatement with transport links, schools and shops all within very easy reach.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'0 x 12'0 (4.58m x 3.66m)
- Dining Room: 14'2 x 11'0 (4.32m x 3.36m)
- Utility/Breakfast Area: 10'2 x 7'8 (3.10m x 2.34m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'10 x 7'10 (3.91m x 2.39m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 8'4 x 6'9 (2.54m x 2.06m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'1 x 12'0 (4.60m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'0 x 10'11 (4.27m x 3.33m)
- Bathroom: 8'6 x 7'8 (2.59m x 2.34m)
- Front, Side and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47915685.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12634499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.