2 bedroom flat for saleRossall Road, St Annes, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 4ES
- Stunning First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Modern Family Size Bathroom
- Private Garden
- Early Viewing Strongly Advised
***STUNNING TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT GARDEN FLAT - REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT TO AN EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH STANDARD*** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this splendid two bedroom first floor apartment, situated close to all local amenities. The property is within yards from the centre of Ansdell with its tree lined shopping facilities and having transport services including the station close by. The beach and Fairhaven Lake are also within just a few minutes walk from Rossall Road. Internally this immaculate property property enjoys spacious accommodation briefly comprising of entrance porch, hallway, modern dining kitchen, lounge, two inner hallways, two bedrooms and modern family size bathroom. Externally the property boasts a private enclosed garden. Viewing this superb property comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the dimensions and quality this property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 392270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.