4 bedroom detached house for saleTrefoil Wood, Marton Manor
- Well Presented Four Bedroom Home
- Popular Location
- Close to James Cook Hospital
- 27ft Open Plan Lounge Diner
- 20ft UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Spacious Private Rear Garden
- Smart Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor WC
- Block Paved Driveway to Single Garage
- Modern Family Bathroom
Michael Poole Property Consultants in Coulby Newham offer to the market this well presented and spacious four bedroom link detached house with accommodation that comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall, ground floor WC, open plan lounge dining room, fitted kitchen and UPVC double glazed conservatory. The first floor accommodates four bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. To the front elevation is a block paved driveway that gives access to an attached single garage with up and over door and rear courtesy door. To the rear elevation is a large and private rear garden mainly laid to lawn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47916453.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU160200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.