2 bedroom apartment for saleFoxton at Oak Hill Mews, Darlaston Road, Darlaston, Wednesbury, WS10
- Ground floor
- No stamp duty for first time buyers
- Open plan living
- Buy with Help to Buy
- Single parking space
- Plenty of storage
- Midland Metro service in nearby Moxley
- Junction 9 of the M6 is just 6 minutes away
- The nearby town of Bilston is 2 miles away
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
Perfect for first time buyers, this ground floor two bedroom apartment features a spacious open plan living area with a glazed bay area ideal for relaxing in after a long day at work. With two bedrooms, there is plenty of room for guests or the opportunity to have a multi-functional dressing room.
- Kitchen - 3.06 x 2.14m (10'0'' x 7'0'')
- Lounge / Dining - 3.93 x 5.43m (12'10'' x 17'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.96 x 3.45m (12'11'' x 11'3'')
- Bedroom 2 (single) - 2.72 x 3.28m (8'11'' x 10'8'')
- Bathroom - 2.15 x 2m (7'0'' x 6'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-47917476.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_28. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.