4 bedroom smallholding for saleGwynfe, Llangadog, Carmarthenshire.
- On the Outskirts of the Village of Gwynfe
- An Attractive Smallholding of just under 7 Acres
- Scenic Rural Area with fine views
- 4 Bedroom Traditional Farmhouse
- Large Garage, Ample Parking & Turning Area
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Shower Room & Bathroom
- Oil Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Solar Panels
- EPC: D56
A smallholding comprising a 4 bedroom farmhouse with garage, range of store sheds and approximately 6.7 acres of land. Situated on the outskirts of Gwynfe in an attractive semi rural location within the Brecon Beacons National Park with fine views over the surrounding area.
This traditional built farmhouse with later additions has spa rendered and painted elevations under a slated roof. It has been modernised and refurbished over recent years and has the benefit of oil central heating, solar panels and double glazing. Externally the property sits in an elevated position in attractive mature gardens with ample parking and turning areas, garage, store sheds, greenhouse and in all approximately 6.7 acres of land.
Llangadog is within easy motoring distance with shopping facilities for day to day requirements, doctors surgery, junior school, public houses and station on the heart of Wales line from Shrewsbury to Swansea. The market towns of Llandeilo and Llandovery offer more comprehensive shopping, schooling and leisure facilities. The A40 trunk road gives good road access to other market towns of West Wales and to the capital city of Cardiff which is about 70 miles away. There are good road links down to the M4 Motorway at Pont Abraham which gives good access to the rest of the country. The area is a well known tourist destination with attractions that include Carreg Cennen Castle, Trap, Dynevor and Dryslwyn Castles, Aberglasney Gardens and the National Botanical gardens at Llanarthney are all within easy reach.
This charming family home comprises entrance porch, living room, dining room, inner hall, lounge, shower room and kitchen/breakfast room on the ground floor with 4 bedrooms and bathroom at first floor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47923596.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRJ10604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clee Tompkinson & Francis, Llandeilo. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.