2 bedroom park home for saleBridge Road, Potter Heigham
- Onsite maintenance and warden
- 12 month license
- Option to upgrade
- Popular Norfolk broads site
- Walking distance to facilities and the river
- Fully furnished
- Ground rent approx £2750 per annum
- Holiday let
"Walking distance to the river" offering this holiday park home which is FULLY FURNISHED and available to use between 1st March and the end of October.
This POPULAR PARK HOME SITE offers a variety of residential and holiday park homes, and any potential owner has the opportunity to UPGRADE (more information available) at anytime.
The site is within easy reach to the village facilities, including the river and a range of places to eat. We have a variety of homes available and coming soon.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7750268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trett Phillips, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.