3 bedroom detached house for saleOld Thorne Road, Hatfield, Doncaster
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Double Garage
- Sun Room
Located on a highly sought-after area in Hatfield is this detached three bedroom property, We as the selling agents do not expect this to stay on the market very long so act now to avoid disappointment.
Located on a highly sought-after area in Hatfield this detached three bedroom property benefits from a lounge, kitchen, sun room, reception room, bathroom front and rear gardens and a double garage. Call now to view
With a front facing double glazed door, stairs to first floor, coving to ceiling, central heating radiator and dado rail
With a side facing double glazed door, coving to ceiling, two central heating radiators, tiled floor and storage cupboard.
With a Wc and tiled floor.
With a rear facing double glazed door, two side facing double glazed window and laminate flooring.
Lounge 10' 1" x 14' 11" Maximum ( 3.07m x 4.55m Maximum )
With a front facing double glazed bay window, gas fire place, central heating radiator, coving to ceiling and ceiling rose.
3rd Reception Room 12' 11" Maximum x 14' Maximum ( 3.94m Maximum x 4.27m Maximum )
With a rear and side facing window, electric fire place, central heating radiator, coving to ceiling and ceiling rose.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 9' ( 3.99m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units under worksurfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, cooker hood, central heating radiator and splash back tiling and floor tiling.
Walk In Pantry
With a side facing double glazed window and tiled floor.
With a side facing double glazed window, wall mounted combination boiler, telephone point, coving to ceiling, loft access, tiled floor and stainless steel sink and drainer.
With a side facing double glazed window, loft access, coving ceiling and dado rail.
Bedroom One 15' x 11' ( 4.57m x 3.35m )
A double room with a front facing double glazed bay window, coving to ceiling and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 11' ( 3.91m x 3.35m )
A double room with a rear and side facing double glazed window, coving to ceiling and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 8' ( 2.08m x 2.44m )
A front facing double glazed window, coving to ceiling, picture rail and central heating radiator.
With a rear facing double glazed obscure window, bath with glass screen, wc, wash hand basin, laminate flooring, tiling where visible and coving to ceiling.
With a drive to double garage.
With a enclosed lawned area.
A double garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47926305.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.